Mullingar Social & Cultural Organisation
Community Employment Vacancy
– Mullingar Harriers Athletic Club –
• A developmental opportunity
• No experience necessary
• Accredited training will be provided to support your career.
Duties required for this role are but not limited to:
• Overall maintenance of grounds and sports clubhouse
• General Maintenance of Sports Hall and facilities, green areas, all-weather running track, walking routes and parking areas
• Setting up for events / meetings
• Cleaning, grass cutting and maintenance of green areas and preparation of grounds for events
• Litter control and trimming of hedges adjacent to walking routes
• Use of lawnmowers and ride on machinery
This role is an opportunity to progress your experience and your career.
Training will be provided to support your job role.
Drivers License is preferable. Operate and use Tractor/Ride on mower required.
You will be required to work 19½ hours per week.
This is a very suitable position for anyone who likes to have a varied work experience both indoors and outdoors and who is willing to progress their working career and training.
How to apply:
Application is made through your local Intreo Office, Mullingar Intreo Centre
Address: Blackhall Street, Mullingar, Co Westmeath, N91 FY07
Phone number:044 9350900
Quote: CE Scheme MSCO LIMITED Ref: #CES- 2267758